Vietnam visa on arrival is a new approach since it is ordered online only when you travel to Vietnam by air. All you need to do is log in and work with a Vietnam visa service. Processing the Vietnam visa takes a span of 2 working days and 1 day, 4 hours, 2 hours is reserved for urgent situations. You need to follow steps for the purpose of visa form online. You are required to fill the application form and pay the service money. After that, you can collect your visa at the arrival international airports of Vietnam. Why Vietnam visa on arrival at international airport ? Foreigners in Vietnam want to stay more in Vietnam must get the visa extended or renewed at Vietnam Immigration Department where you living, each province in Vietnam have 1 Vietnam Immigration Department. Visa office at border gate in International airports of Vietnam will issued the visa for travelers come to Vietnam, you cannot go domestic airport and get visa there.
You need to fill the application form which is provided in advance with your personal passport details and send it through email to the service you are using. After that, the information provided is confirmed. Upon that, you’ll receive a confirmation stating that your application form has been successfully sent to the company. If the information provided is authentic, the service fee is paid through a reliable and secure third party provider such as Zooz, Gate2shop, Western Union, Xoom or PayPal. The information is then submitted to the Immigration Department for receiving the approval letter once the payment is confirmed.
After 2 days for standard service, or same day, 4 hours, 2 hours for express service, you will receive the visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department through email. Make a printout and bring it at the arrival airports in Vietnam – the Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat, Cam Ranh and Danang International Airports. The department of immigration in Vietnam establish connection visa with office at mentioned international airports, once you arrive at the Vietnam airport with the visa approval letter, the officers in charge will check on the system and issue the visa for you. Though the approval letter is in gray scale, it is accepted as the Immigration Department strictly screens your application. The final step is to get the visa stamp done. Upon arrival at the airport in Vietnam, as you come to stamp your visa to the passport, you need to fill up the visa form and pay the stamping charges directly to the officers at visa office.
Stamping fee depends on the type of visa you are applying for – 1 month multiple, 1 month single, 3 month multiple or 3 month single, 6 month multiple entry. You are required to carry the approval letter with you as you need to show it to the airlines in your nation when you check in again. While applying for the visa on arrival, you are required to carry the following documents:
- Your recent photographs and it should be 2X2 inches and identical.
- The size of the image from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head needs to be 1 inch to 13/8 inches.
- The photographs can be colored or in black and white.
- They should have your full face with an off white or plain white background.
- Photographs need to be clicked in normal clothing without headgear or a hat or anything that blurs your hairline or hair.
Keep all this in mind and act wisely.
Useful tips :
Applicants for Visa-on-arrival Vietnam are eligible in the following cases (according to Article 6, Ordinance dated April 28th 2000 on Entry, Exit and Residence of Foreigners in Viet Nam) – http://moj.gov.vn/vbpq/en/Lists/Vn%20bn%20php%20lut/View_Detail.aspx?ItemID=411
- To attend the funeral of family member or visit a family member in critical condition;
- Arrival from a country where there is no Vietnamese diplomatic mission/consular office;
- Visit Viet Nam on tours organized by Vietnamese international travel agencies;
- To provide emergency technical assistance for construction works, projects; emergency treatment for critical patients or accident victims; emergency relief in cases of natural disasters or epidemics in Viet Nam;
- Other cases of emergency.
About Vietnam visa on arrival, please see official news from Chinese government : http://www.mps.gov.cn/n16/n84147/n84196/3988875.html