Before filling Vietnam visa form online to request visa approval letter for getting visa on arrival Vietnam, you should check to know if you are required visa to Vietnam or not. Here is the list of countries which citizens don’t need visa for getting in Vietnam
- If you are Thai, Malaysian, Cambodian, Indonesian, Singaporean or Laos you have free access for 30 days.
- If you hold Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, South Korea, Japan, Brunei, Myanmar passport you can come without visa for 15 days.
- If you are Filipino you are welcomed for 21 days without visa.
If you need more time than the given above, you need to apply for Vietnam visa.
Here are what you need to do with Vietnam visa form online :
- Filling in your personal information: date of birth, nationality ect.
- Filling in your passport information.
- Choosing Type of visa
- – Business or Tourist visa, Single or Multiple entries)
- – Please pay attention on the STAMP FEES CHANGE each option. (The stamp fees are set up by Vietnam government and you will pay this at the airport where you will arrive).
- Choosing the processes to gain APPROVAL LETTER: 48 hours, 8 hours, 4 hours, 2 hours, rush (urgent) visa. Each option requires different work for us therefore we will charge with different fees
- Submit to checkout : After finishing the application from you need to select the “submit” button. You will receive a confirmation letter from us with inform you the TOTAL COST. You can proceed to the payment
- Checking information. THE MOST IMPORTANT
AS SOON AS YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE CONFIRMATION LETTER, PLEASE CHECK YOUR INFORMATION ON THE LETTER. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE PUT THE WRONG INFORMATION YOU MAY BE REJECTED AT THE AIRPORT OR AT LEAST YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ANOTHER APPLICATION FEES (IF THE APPLICATION HAS SENT TO THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT).